Thursday, May 17, 2012

Documents You'll Need for the US Visa

Here's what you'll need for your US visa applications for each child:

1. Costa Rican Passport
2. New Birth Certificate from the Civil Registry of Costa Rica
3. 3 photographs of each child
4. Original adoption decree or copy of adoption decree (with stamps on each page showing that they are copies of the original document)
5. A translated Article 23 letter (issued by PANI)
6. I-864W form for each child
7. Medical examination for each child
8. Immigration visa fee of $230 for each child

No comments:

Post a Comment